Things to do in Charlotte, NC
Charlotte has something for everybody! Our rich and vibrant city has a lot to offer and the Embassy Suites Charlotte is right near the center of it all. Nearby you will find:
- Charlotte Douglas International Airport – We offer an airport shuttle – Call us directly – We offer pick up and drop off
- Carowinds Amusement Park – 8 miles from our hotel heading South on Hwy 77, take exit 90
- Epicentre – Filled with many bars, bowling, dining and nightlife entertainment
- Time Warner Cable Area – Home to the Charlotte Hornets – NBA and many musical acts come this way
- Bank of America Stadium – Home of the Carolina Panthers – NFLBB&T Ballpark – Home to the Charlotte Knights Baseball Minor League
- BoJangles Coliseum – Hosts a variety of events and home to the Charlotte Checkers (hockey)
- NASCAR Hall of Fame
- Charlotte Motorspeedway
- Concord Mills Mall
- Queens University – Book our special rate!
Check out Charlotte’s Got a Lot for many events going in and around the area.
Less than a mile from our hotel you will find the LYNX Woodlawn Station that offers a light rail that heads right into Uptown Charlotte to catch all the latest events. Check the schedule online for the LYNX schedule.
LYNX Woodlawn Station Address:
4756 Old Pineville Rd
Charlotte, NC 28217